Join the Team
Fund Developer Volunteer
Are you an art enthusiast with a talent in fund raising?
We are looking for a creative fund developer that can help us monitor and raise funds to take SEITIES to the next level. We may split this position in two. One volunteer would handle grants and another sponsorships. If you can do both, even better!!
- Help organize and run fund raising events
- Develop relationships with donors and collect in-kind donations
- Seek out and write grant proposals (board approved)
- Develop relationships with grant providers (Canada Council, Heritage, CADA, AFA etc.)
- Develop and implement sponsorship programs
- Collaborate with sponsors
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Executive Director
- 5 to 10 hours a week
- Understanding of grant writing, art funding organizations, non-profit structures, and sponsorship programs.
- Passionate about our mandate and vision.
- Able to seek out and find funding opportunities and work creatively to engage new sponsors.
- Must be extremely comfortable with meeting new people, a real “go-getter”.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with some grant writing would be an asset.
This position will start as a volunteer position but has the potential to move to a paid position depending on success of fundraising and board approval.
Please fill in the form in the link below and submit a resume and cover letter to Kirsten@seities.ca.
In your cover letter please state why you wish to volunteer with Seities and what you hope to get from this position (ex. Volunteer hours, reference, experience, etc.)
Candidates called for an interview will be asked to give two professional references that can comment on skillset and character.
No Positions at this time.